sábado, 30 de marzo de 2019

Ugh here we go again.

¿Puede ser posible que cada un par de meses caigo en mucha depresión y vuelvo a instalar la app de Blogger para descargarme acá? Baby, that's just me.

Ok I don't even know what I came here for because literally I don't have an strong reason to feel like shit like I'm feeling. I know my struggles are mostly the same in every post but I don't feel like today that issue is as present as always to be feeling the way I do.
I guess my today's feeling and more like my last hours mood is about feeling kinda nostalgic about how I used to spend my weekends. Guess is only a Saturday mood. And usually I don't give a shit about staying at home on a saturday night but today, ughhhhh I just feel like THE SADDEST alive.
I need this year to be different, I need to go through my fears and my normal personality and get to know some new people and do more things that used to make my happier.
But again I find my self doubting, because has been 7 years since my last year on high school, things seemed to be so easy those times... Like I never really were the kind of easy going person but I used to have so many friends those days and was eeeeasier. Now I struggle speaking to people I don't know so much. Like ughhhhh I want to punch myself sometimes.

I guess I'll be updating this in a few months with a bigger depression maybe? Lol but really I need to get a life.
Like asap.

No hay comentarios: