viernes, 7 de agosto de 2009

I admire u guys!. Then I continued with the others (frank&bobie)

Michael!, Well, maybe you don't have a life drastically, but do you think that makes u less?. Of course not!, You're so cool n' you are my friend's facebook xD and I answer and make me happy! hahaha. In twitter to the nude photos are the best (?). Speaking seriously, I like to play and admire for what you get in people, and I do damage in many. What remains sustainable!.





Raymond: Since not children live better, to become the idol that you're today, there are big steps, and they gave you!!. Always working hard and achieving what you wanted. U got what you deserve!!, are someone. I really admire u.









Gerard u deserve the best life to overcome ur' problems with alcohol, with claustrophobia, be with someone and value yourself. I couldn't be more happy for your achievements, you 're really a role model. I just hope you're happy with both Lynz, as with the new little person in your life that was born .. Bandit!









No hay comentarios: